Price Excludes GST and Delivery
AG Gas Single Pan Benchtop Fryer – GFC400
|Capacity||8 to 10 Lt|
Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labour
Single Pan Fryer – GFC400
Part of AG Equipment gas cooking range, our GFC400 deep fryer is a heavy-duty single basket commercial benchtop fryer suitable for restaurants, cafes, fish & chips shops, catering businesses and more. Our gas fryer range is of the highest quality with stainless steel construction, automatic ignition, flame-out protection, energy efficient MAXITROL (Germany brand) temperature control valves for optimal performance.
The AG Equipment gas products range all come with IAPMO OCEANA Australia-wide gas certified to AS 4563-2004, Certification No. GMK10515.
- Benchtop gas fryer.
- 1 x Fry basket.
- High quality brushed stainless steel body.
- Adjustable steel feet.
- Stainless steel body.
- Fry basket dimension (mm): 295(w) x 212(d) x 138(h)
- Oil capacity: 8 – 10 Lt
- Internal stainless steel tubular design for increased efficiency.
- MAXITROL Germany Control Valve.
- Automatic ignition device ensures user safety.
- Thermostat – adjustable temperature range from 110° C ~ 190° C.
- Temperature Limiter (230° C) for extra safety.
- Single high efficiency stainless steel tubular burners for optimal gas fire performance.
- R1/2″ inch pipe gas inlet.
- Automatic ignition lighting system.
- Flameout protection.
Installation and Maintenance
- Due to the commercial nature of this equipment, please employ a qualified gas plumber for installation in accordance with your local council code and obtain an Installation Compliance Certificate to signified that it has been installed safely and correctly.
- Please note that this unit can NOT be converted.
- Read product manual thoroughly before installation and operating the unit to ensure correct instructions are followed.
- Check and ensure gas regulator is set to Natural Gas or LPG as per requirement.
- Check and ensure gas pressure complies with the gas type being installed.
NOTE:- Product images are for illustration purposes only, actual products may differ in appearance.
Single Pan Fryer – GFC400
Rent-Try-Buy (click here)
Rent-Try-Buy is a 12-month rental agreement, allowing you to try equipment in your business before you buy it. Enjoy unrivalled flexibility when it comes to owning and managing your commercial hospitality equipment.
How Lease-to-Keep works (click here)
With Lease-to-Keep you get the equipment you need now, with monthly payments spread over four years. At the end of the term, the equipment is all yours. Simple.
Lease-to-Keep is for businesses who have been trading for more than 12 months and are financing over $10,000 worth of equipment. If that’s not you, check out Rent-Try-Buy® – it’s perfect for new businesses and finance applications under $10,000 – and it offers unrivalled flexibility.