Price Excludes GST and Delivery
Fimar Electric Deck Pizza Oven – FME44
|Capacity||4 x 30cm per deck|
|Power 3-Phase||400V, 15Amps, 8400W|
Warranty-12 Months Parts and Labour
Fimar Electric Pizza Oven – FME44
Professional electric ovens for baking pizza, focaccia, etc. Stainless steel or rustic covering on the front. Refractory cooking surface,
thermal insulation by means of rock wool coating, doors with pyrex inspection glass, pyrometers, internal lighting, 2 thermostats.
- Temperature range: 50-500°C
- Inner dimension: 610w x 610d x 140mmh x 2
- Refractory brick base providing perfect heat distribution for even cooking
- Internal inspection light on separate switch
- Separate cooking chambers
- Glass inspection window
- Stay cool handles
- Cooks 4 x 30cm pizza’s per deck
- Power and mains neon light indicators
- Temperature display gauge
- Thermostatically controlled heating
- Top and bottom metal elements
- Digital control panel to control top and bottom temperature independently
- Top and sides fully insulated
- Fast heating and even temperature
- Made In Italy
- Packaging dimension: 1210w x 960d x 920mmh
- Power: 3-Phase 400V, 15Amps, 8400W
- Fimar Electric Pizza Oven – FME44
Rent-Try-Buy (click here)
Rent-Try-Buy is a 12-month rental agreement, allowing you to try equipment in your business before you buy it. Enjoy unrivalled flexibility when it comes to owning and managing your commercial hospitality equipment.
How Lease-to-Keep works (click here)
With Lease-to-Keep you get the equipment you need now, with monthly payments spread over four years. At the end of the term, the equipment is all yours. Simple.
Lease-to-Keep is for businesses who have been trading for more than 12 months and are financing over $10,000 worth of equipment. If that’s not you, check out Rent-Try-Buy® – it’s perfect for new businesses and finance applications under $10,000 – and it offers unrivalled flexibility.