Roband Griddle Toasters – GT500
Power: single phase, 3280 watts, 15Amps
Dimension:537w x 457^d x 374mmh
Place of Origin: Made In Australia
Warranty: 12 Months Parts and Labour
Griddle Toasters are the perfect combination machine to produce a great top toasting result, whilst precisely cooking your steaks, eggs, bacon or hamburgers on the griddle cooking plate.
Each model within the Roband Griddle Toaster range has been engineered to maximise the performance of the machine in both the griddle and toasting functions. They all feature separate elements for the heavy steel griddle plate as well as the toasting compartments to ensure consistent and optimal results across both functions.
GT500 – slightly larger plate size than GT480 with more power and grunt. Designed for medium to fast paced food production.
- Griddle Toaster, single phase, high production
- 8 mm thick steel cooking plates for superior heat retention
- Superior, compacted cooking plate elements for fast temperature recovery and reliable temperature control
- Thermostat control for precise griddle plate cooking temperature.
- Dual element system has independent control of the toasting function and griddle plate function, providing optimum cooking control for kitchen staff. The toasting compartment of all models is designed to work in tandem with the hotplate operation.
- Large capacity forward positioned grease box which is dual skin for lower touch temperatures and integrated into machine to reduce risk of spillage and minimise bench space
- Toasting crumb tray is removable for easy cleaning of toasting compartment
- Wire rack with bun stop and rack stop prevents food from falling
- Durable stainless steel construction with stylish brushed finish
- Cooking Surface: 515w x 340d (mm)
- Power: 3280 Watts / 15 Amp plug
- Warranty: 12 months parts & labour
- Dimensions: 537w x 457^d x 374h (mm)
- Roband Griddle Toasters – GT500
^Dimensions include grease box and do not include the protruding rack.
Click here for more products in this range
Follow us on Facebook to receive updates on our products