Silver Chef is the leading equipment funder to the hospitality industry
Silver Chef’s funding solution, Rent-Try-Buy®, is designed to help you find the right commercial kitchen or catering equipment to suit your business needs.
Benefits of the SilverChef Rent-Try-Buy® solution include:
- Low weekly rental repayments
- The chance to free up your valuable working capital
- The ability to try before you buy
- Peace of mind from knowing you’re not stuck with equipment that isn’t perfect for your needs
- The ability to add further equipment as your business grows
- A 12 month agreement- don’t get locked into a long term lease
- The net cost of funding after tax deductions is 7%
- No directors guarantees, so you don’t have to put your house on the line
- Rental payments are 100% tax-deductible
- Renting is off ‘ balance sheet’ meaning it doesn’t affect your capacity to borrow for future expansion
- Our application process is simply and obligation free
Apply for funding
Silver Chef backs potential and approves 96% of applicants, most of the time within 24 hours. You can apply either through your preferred equipment dealer or directly with Silver Chef by phone or online at silverchef.com.au/apply.
Get your equipment
Once approved, your equipment dealer will finalize your transaction and arrange delivery. If you are funding equipment for a business you have owned for over 2 years, you’re not required to pay a security bond. For all other applicants, a 6 week refundable security bond is required.
12 month rental agreement
Rent-Try-Buy® is a 12 month agreement that lets you try before you buy. During this time you can:
- Upgrade at any time. For example, if your 2 Group coffee machine isn’t keeping up with your orders, replace it with a 3 Group and pay the difference in weekly payments.
- Purchase at any time. Once you know the equipment is right, you have the option to purchase. You’ll receive a 75% net rental rebate on your payments to date.
Weekly rental payments
Save your working capital with low weekly payments that – being a rental agreement – are 100% tax deductible* as well as off-balance sheet, meaning it won’t affect your ability to borrow for future expansion.